Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum colleagues

Scenario:

I have created sales order with requirement class type ELVV (M.T.O), MRP was run based on sales order, production order is created, GR has been done.

Goods have finally come in stock.

Now when I try and do the delivery, it is giving me an error “No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date”

Also in schedule line tab in sales order confirmed qty is showing as 0.

I have a delivery date as 26.03.2008, however, I would like to carry out test run and do a delivery today.

Could someone help me as what I am missing?

Thanks

Kalpesh

**Points will be rewarded to suitable answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THEN ENTER THE CONFIRMED QTY IN SCHEDULE LINE TAB

NOW U CAN PROCEED WITH DELIVERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

PLEASE CHECK WHTHER U HAVE DONE GR AS A SPECIAL INDICATOR "E" THEN ONLY THE STOCK WILL BE RESERVED FOR THAT SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have mentioned it as MTO check whether stocks which you are seeing in MMBE is sales order stock.ie it should have assignment of the sales order and item number.As you aware for MTO items the production order itself should have the assignment and GR is posted as sales order.

If by chance it is posted as stock item we can transfer post it to the sales order.

Then if we run availability check it will be confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Padmanabhan

Pls check the following:

1) The ATP Rule i.e., Checking Rule + Checking group.

While you are doing the ATP check the system will populate a screen showing the stock availability position. Here the confirmed qty will be zero.

here pls click on the Scope of check button and check the ATP Rule. here you might have clicked the button " DO not check RLT" button.

If u do this then the system will not calculate the next available date for the product and there fore the confirmed qty is always zero.

the system will confirm the qty only if sufficient stock is available during the time of the sales order creation only.

So pls Un mark this button ( if you have marked this ) and try and let us know the result.

If this has solved your question. Close the Thread and reward

points .

With Best Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your support.

Bhagavatula, thanks to you as your suggestion was very close to what i was looking at.

infact, i have selected incorrect Req. class (ELVV), ELVV does not have "Availability" box checked, hence no availability would be carried out. But ELVV does help in carrying out MRP run.

I have changed the Req. class and it worked.

Thanks to all.

Kalpesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kalpesh

Unless the stock is in "confirmed" tab, you wont be able to do PGI. If stock is available and it is not showing in confirmed quantity tab, do "Availability Check" and save. Now you can do delivery.

Also please note that if the quantity is confirmed at a future date, you will be able to do PGI only on that particular date. Alternatively, you can go to VL01N, give shipping point and "Selection Date" is the date on which the stock is confirmed and enter. Now you can put current date in "Actual GI Date" and do PGI.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply. The facts you've mentioned is very well known. Even after doing the availability check, confirmed qty is still 0.

I can see in MMBE, stock is available.

Could you pls. help.

Kalpesh