cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP terminology

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP basis.Could some one here explain me what SAP xapps,mySAP and SAP business one means.I read about them but i did not have a clear understanding of it.Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes mySAP is for small businesses and it contains some functional areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

XAPPS: SAP AG tells us that NetWeaver is the technical foundation for xApps, a portfolio of existing and easy-to-create applications designed to facilitate business innovation. They work around and in conjunction with other applications. In essence, SAP xApps fill in the gaps in your NetWeaver implementation, delivering complementary services that help you build end-to-end SAP-native business processes. You don't implement the suite of xApps, thoughmost business units with such a need typically only implement one or maybe two xApps, for reasons that become more clear later in this hour.

mySAP: Within the bundle of solutions that SAP AG calls mySAP ERP, you find not only NetWeaver but also SAP ECC. That is, ECC is but only one component (the central component!) of the mySAP ERP bundle. This comprehensive bundle of solutions also contains Business Intelligence (SAP BI), Enterprise Portal (SAP EP), SAP's Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI), Mobile Infrastructure (SAP MI), and more. And beyond NetWeaver, mySAP ERP also includes SAP's Strategic Enterprise Management application (SAP SEM, a "bolt-on" to SAP BW), SAP's Supplier Relationship Management solution (SRM, which essentially consists of SAP Enterprise Buyer Professional), Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS), and a number of other components designed to simplify web integration or enable collaborative project management and oversight.

Modules such as Financial Accounting (FI),Treasury (TR),Controlling (CO),Enterprise Controlling (EC),Sales and Distribution (SD),Materials Management (MM),Warehouse Management (LE-WM),uality Management (QM)

, all are business modules.

Please reward points if helpful

Edited by: venkatesh dukkipati on Dec 29, 2007 6:44 AM

Edited by: venkatesh dukkipati on Dec 29, 2007 6:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me the difference between mySAP and businessone?? I heard that mySAP is for small businesses..Is that true??