cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to undeploy java-components?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I have problem with undeployment java-components. My process server0 is grey. In my previous post I've got recommendations to redeploy java-components. But "how?" I don't know. I try to use SDM GUI and it suggests for me many services. Maybe somebody hint me which services I must kill and what component of SCA include this services. Especially I want to know which SCA (component/service) is responsible for server0 process.

Regards, Artem Ivashkin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think these are the java components:

SAPJEE<SP>.SCA

SAPJEECOR<SP>.SCA

SAPJTECHS<SP>.SCA

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply Venkatesh.

Maybe I say not correctly, but I want to know what certain components included in this SCA? Because I can delete (using Undeployment tab) only these components (services), not whole SCA. Am I right or not? Maybe you know how to delete the whole SAPJEE<comp><SP>.SCA?

former_member265210
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if i understood right

you want to undeploy some xyz.sca from the the AS JAVA.

1. go to system info page

http://host>:<port>/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

2. note down the DC name which you want to undeploy by searching xyz.sca

ex:

sap.com com.sap.portal.activityreport.db null (61919.20061025163630.0000) SAP AG SAP AG 20070207113306 sap.com/EP-PSERV

sap.com com.sap.portal.connectors.ws null (6.19019.20061005124622.0000) SAP AG SAP AG 20070207112511 sap.com/EP-PSERV

now you know the DC which you want to undeploy from xyz.sca

3. use sdm, go to undeploy tab, undeploy it one by one or you can select them all....Ctrl key...

Regards

Shridhar Gowda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

secure credentials problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Un deployment and re deployment are two different things.

Both are straight forward, though and you can do each through using the SDM tool.

which is found at

usr/sap/<SIDADM>/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program/

run the remotegui command.

login into the software using your pwd/

if you need to redeploy a SCA file make sure you have selected the option 'update deplayed sca' that have any version.

if you need to undeploy something, click on the undeployment tab and select the relevant component.