cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Sender AS2 adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a customer who purchased Seeburger AS2 Adapter. They have WAN setup with “Inovis” which is having AS2. Now we are in the process of setting up the AS2 using seeburger for them. if we use Seeburger AS2 adapter, then trading partners have to send their documents to the following path

http://<Server Name> :50000/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

Seeburger AS2 adapter will receive the documents posted to the above URL & Process them using XI

The problem we are facing is the Sender Seeburger AS2 adapter doesn’t have a mechanism to Poll the “Inovis” AS2 Mailbox and receive the documents.

Does any one have a solution to Poll & fetch the documents from “Inovis” AS2 mailbox.

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sender AS2 configuration:

We need to give the AS2ID in the party identifier tab,AS2ID that is entered here will be used for identifying the sender and receiver of the document.

1)The value of the Agency field must be Seeburger.

2)The value of the Schema field must be AS2ID.

Every partner is assigned the WAN no which is provided by the WAN service provider. That WAn no we need to configure in the party identifier tab.

Please see my response in thread which discuss the configuration which needs to be done for AS2 sender adapter.

I hope It is clear to u now.

Thanks and Reagrds,

Chirag Gohil

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply, My question is Sender seeburger AS2 adapter doesnot have option to poll & pull the AS2 Messages from the Mailbox. Can u please clarify in detail

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The message which are coming to XI will be picked up based on two things:

1) AS2 ID of the partner which is dicussed above and the second one is

2) Message subject :

Message Subject

This subject will be compared with the subject in the received message. This is used to find the correct channel for the inbound message. Wildcards are allowed.

There is a defined order in which the matching inbound channel is looked up. First the adapter looks for a sender channel with a message subject configured.

• If there is one channel with a matching subject configured, the channel is used for forwarding the received payload to the XI system.

• If there is no channel configured with an matching subject the received payload is rejected.

• If there is one channel configured with a matching subject and another channel with a wildcard –both channels will match. In this case the received payload is forwarded to the channel without wildcard configured.

• If there is more than one channel configured with a matching subject, the payload is rejected.

I hopw it has answered ur question.

Thanks and regards,

Chirag

Reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem now is the message has to be pushed into the seeburger AS2 adapter for processing, But My tranding partner will be sending the message to a third party AS2 mail box. & Seeburger adapter has to pull the messages from the third party AS2 mailbox. My question is there any way to pull the message from the third party mailbox using Seeburger adapter

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont see any configuration which is required for pulling the data from AS2 mailbox.

As far as I know I know only the above two methods which is used.

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

if the trading partnar is going to send the AS2 messages to third party mailbox, how to receive those documents using seeburger AS2 adapter

With Regards

K.Varadharajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

AS far as I know X400 adapter has the facility to poll the message from mailbox not AS2.

Can u please check with ur customer.

Thnx

Chirag