cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Page not appearing after SAP Upgrade from 4.6c to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am novice in ITS and IAC configuration stuff....

Issue: We have a HTML page which shows a tree structure of Functional location and Equipments. A Z transaction is built to cater the requirement. User logs on to the HTML page navigates thru the Tree structure of Functional locations and equipments and the logs the workrequest or Break down details. In 4.6C every thing is working fine. But after Upgrade in Testing Server (We are not go live yet) we are facing a problem where the HTML page with tree structure is skipped off and directly the Z transaction is appearing on the web page.

Did any one faced such issue? Any thoughts is highly appreciable?

Thanks,

Sanjay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after upgrade if you still use standalone ITS everything should be fine. if you are moving to integrated ITS check out the following on how to migrate from standalone to integrate ITS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/8a424089ff2571e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank and Dhurairaj....and sorry for the delay in responding..

I have checked my service in SICF and it is active. I also tried to create a new Service and now I am now getting "500 Connection timed out" error.

Our Z transaction is ZW03 and Service name is ZW03_2.

We are on Netweaver 7 (2004s)

Steps I followed:

1. Created a Service ZW03_2 in SICF (New Sub element) and then Activated.

default host -> SAP -> bc -> gui -> sap -> its

2. Created a folder ZW03_2 under SAP->Public->ITS (Transaction SE80, MIME Repository) and imported all MIME objects into that folder.

3. Created a Internet Service ZW03_2 in SE80. Once I created a Service already there is blank folder Topic 99. Then I created two folders Mime Objects and HTML Templates. Imported all Mime objects into folder "Mime Objects" and Created templates in "HTML Templates" folder. Then I published ..

After doing all the above setting then I tried to test the service and I am getting 500 Connection time out.

Please let me know if I missed any step or if I have done any setting incorrectly.

Thanks,

Sanjay.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you set the HTTP handler for your ICF service?

CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have set the handler too...

I am not clear abt one thing. I have created a Internet Service and under Topic 99 Folder I have Created MIME object and Template and choosen B HTML Business as Style.

I have changed the first line so that it can refer to my template...

`include (~service="zw03_2", ~language="", ~theme="99", ~name="sapmzw03_1000.html")`

Am I on the right direction....Now I am getting 500 Connection time out though I increased the time to 300 Seconds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved. I got the intended output now....

The only issue which I am facing now the font of the text. Which is very high when compared with Production output. We are using CSS file for styles. Some how the html template is not able to use the style from CSS file.

Is there any place or any parameter that we need to set in the Internet service so that it can refer to CSS file.

Any suggestion will be rewarded...

Parameter settings in Internet Service (SE80)

~AUTOSCROLL 0

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

~LISTSCROLLING 0

~MULTIINSTANCESERVICES 0

~POPUPS 1

~STYLE DHTML

~TRANSACTION ZW03

~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE EWT

Thanks,

Sanjay

Edited by: Sanjay on Jan 8, 2008 7:44 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

please check transaction SICF if there have been deactivated any services by the upgrade (compare with consolidation system) and activate the service again.

Bye

Frank