cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature capture using WebDynpro/Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are developing sales application, at the end of the sale, customer will sign on the tablet PC, which we need capture and store it in the SAP along with the sales order number.

Here is my question:

1) Can we capture the customer Signature using Adobe Interactive Forms in the Webdynpro Application.

2) If yes, Can we do this through Tablet PC which has got Windows XP for Tablet PC in it.

Appreciate your help,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm wondering if anyone was able to proceed with capturing electronic signatures (not digital signatures) through forms on a handheld device.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rohini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Web Dynpro ABAP you can use digital signatures with Adobe forms. The documentation about this is still work-in-progress for SP8.

You can use digital signatures to verify the authenticity of the source of the form. The prerequisites are a correctly configured ADS RFC connection in your system (see also the Adobe config guide) as well as a form with a signature field. After having signed the form you can check the signature via a send button on the form.

See also http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/18/ecb69017ad4765855425b97f666470/frameset.htm

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

looking for answers too. thanks

debasish_panda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also looking for some answer in this regard.

Also, Can these Signatures verified ( Authentication Issue ) ?

Thanks,

Debasish