cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return delivery process in AII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Is the there a standard process like flexible delivery processing in AII for the return delivery processing that a customer makes for the damaged goods to the vendor?

Will RTI feature in AII solve this purpose?

As i understand it is for returnable items in the distribution chain of either a vendor landscape or a customer landscape and not both of them. Correct me if i am wrong.

Helpful answers would certainly be rewarded.

Regards,

vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekanandan,

You cannot use the RTI scenario as this scenario is for the returnable assets which move in value chain in cycles.

But your process is return delivery.

With Autoid 5.1, SAP has come up with a generic document interface in AII with SAP R/3 which means that you can integrate any document of R/3 with AII.

If you are on AII 4.0 try using the output determination procedure against the relevant return delivery document and check whether you can communicate the data from SAP R/3 for return delivery with AII.

I hope this should help

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response.

Return delivery in customer system happens mostly in MIGO Transaction. But there is no standard IDOC atleast to my knowledge to communicate the information from R/3 to SAP AII.

Then do you have any suggstion on how to communicate data betwen them?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekanand,

I do agree with you regarding the returns delivery being created through MIGO.

Can you please explore possibility to execute the returns delivery through delivery transactions?

Or can the returns delivery be executed as inbound delivery?

If your answer to these questions is affirmative then i am confident that you can communicated the information to AII. Then you can treat the delivery as inbound delivery and create a IDOC through output determination which is standard procedure.

You have not mentioned the version of AII you are using.

Let me know your observations.

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response.

We are using AII 4.0 unfortunately i could not treat that as delivery (inbound). Its genuine return delivery case.

As discussed i could find AII 5.0 as the answer to this issue. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Vivek