cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all all my work processes are going in to Private mode & memory areas are getting exhausted .What memory parameters i ned to set.

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no longer need to worry about the processes entering PRIV mode, if the following parameter is set "rdisp/max_priv_time". The value of this parameter determines the number of seconds the dialog work process will in PRIV mode. After the mentioned number of seconds, the work process gets automatically gets reset.

With regards

Sudha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello i also had small doubt do i have to set any parameters like ztta/roll_extension or abap/heap_limit plz advice also i=on the following things

Regs

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You have to increase the value if you are getting the abap dump like TSV_TNEW* runtime error then check your current parameter value and increase it according your Physical and virtual meory size

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Check your extended memory uses. most of the time extended memory uses is almost 100% that's why work process goes in priv mode.

We faced the same problem in our ECC production server then we increaded this two parameter value

em/initial_size_MB

em/max_size_MB

these are the parameters for extended memory

Regards

Subhash