cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Ship to party assigned to 1 sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

Can any 1 tell me what is the maximum number of ship to parties assigned to 1 sold to party. Also let us know if there is limitation then what is the solution to extened the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a limitation to the no of Ship to Parties you can assign but I don't exactly remember the no. By the way how much you are planning?

Saubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my question has been answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prashant,

A business can have or can engage any no' of ship to parties who take care of its entire logistics world wide where ever the business has its presence.

Like wise a business can maintain its customer hierarchies which reflect the structure of its customer organization. For example, if your customer base includes multi-level buying groups, cooperatives, or chains of retail outlets, you can create hierarchies to reflect the structure of these groups. Customer hierarchies in order as (sold to parties), in billing document as (payers), and at delivery level (ship to parties) where we can maintain specific to line item

Reward if it helps you

Regards

krishnavamshi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no limitation as to how many SH can be assigned to one SP.

In such cases, you can even flag one of the SH as default SH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per me there is no limitation for this check.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to think of a global business scenario. a sold to party can have any no of ship to parties. there is no limitations.

Do reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I thinkYou can Assingn N number os ship to party to ! sold to Party.

Rds

Vm