cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I deploy Adobe in WebDynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I find following error when I deploy my Adobe pdf forms in WebDynpro..

Please suggest the solution to rectify this..

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Error during call to AdobeDocumentServer: Request start time: Fri Dec 28 16:32:30 GMT+05:30 2007, processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.AdobeFormHelper.createPDFDocumentForUIElement(AdobeFormHelper.java:523)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:185)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterHandleActionEvent(ClientApplication.java:1174)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.handleActionEvent(WebDynproMainTask.java:407)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:659)

... 21 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

looks like you have some problem with ADS and credential.

please check if your ADS service is running fine and credential is installed properly.

the problem is not in the application.

its in the configuration of ADS and credential installation on WAS server.

regards,

-Ag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps I have followed:

1. Have installed adobe document service

2. creating user for basis authentication

3.Setup basic authentication

4. Published adobe document services to SLD

configuration check(http://host:port/adobedocumentservice/config) looks fine and it gives the version number

I dont find the directory Trustmanager/trust/credentials under usr/sap/SAPSID/SYS/GLOBAL/Abodedocument for installing PKCS credential and in VA adobe document service is not there in cluster->server->service->

Please guide how to proceed further and what could be the issue?

Appreciate your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanif,

The problem is with the credentials. create an OSS ticket for credentials & install it on ur server. Follow the instructions available here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/f0638873b56bede10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos