cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Flow Application (Urgently Needed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to make a workflow application in which the first form have some input and "submit" button. Through the workflow, it will go to the approver . In approver form, approver will give some remarks and will do approve/reject the request through "Approve" & "Reject" Button. If it will reject then it will back to the requester(first form apllicant) through workflow and if it will aprove then it will move ahead through workflow.

Can anyone give me some type of tutorial or some type of code so that first I can make a dummy application and later can use in my projects.

Please also identify workflow.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

You have to use Guided Procedures for this.

Follow this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/52d536d1-0c01-0010-72a9-e96...

Regards,

Nikhil Pai.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Jan 1, 2008 3:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

You have given very good tutorials but these are standard. I have to make an application through webdynpro java programming means I want to call standard workflow and through the programming I can manage all these workflow.

I need such type of application.

please give me some other tutorials regarding this problem.

Regards

Manish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check it

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/28113de9-0601-0010-71a3-c8780... [original link is broken]

kind regards

Regards,

P.Manivannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manivannan

There is no such tutorials related to workflow in this application.

Please give me some other links or application

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check it, here lots of examples is there , take anyone of the tutorials then u got a idea

/people/alfred.barzewski/blog/2005/07/27/new-samples-and-tutorials-for-web-dynpro-programming

Regards,

P.Manivannan