cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc status error 51 : A company code cannot be determined for LS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to post an Idoc into R/3 but getting the IDoc status code 51 : A company code cannot be determined for LS

What could be the possible reason?

Should we use Party in Receiver IDoc scenarios?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the IDOC with WE19 and check the IDOC again. Maybe you get some more information.

Regards Mario

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC status error 51 is for entry the fields then only idocs are processed...

In u r situvation is u mapped comapny code mapped in u r target...if not map that...

Plz award points

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same error message here. Did you manage to figure out a solution to this issue of yours? If so could you please let me know as to how you managed to resolve it. I know this was long time back but let me know as much as you can re-collect.

Thanks,

ALAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is to be done on sap R/3 side.u need to maintain the data correspoding to the incoming data in R/3.

mostly its due to non availability of data in R/3.

check with ur ABAP team n Functional consultant

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It usually happens when there is some configuration missing on R/3 side...for global company code..

Ask your functional consultant for the same...

OR just go to transaction SALE and search for Cross-company

then maintain the company code in front of the existing company code..

Sachin

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with you functional consultant for the right company code and activate partner profile..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have quite the same problem. I built an IDOC with WE19 and I have the message "A company code cannot be determined for LI 0000031004".

As explained in note OSS 117808, the partner number (31004) and partner type (LI) are read from the control record of the IDOC. I enter this values in OBCA and OBCE customizing points, to determine the company code 'LC'. It doesn't work.

PT Rao, what do you call "activate partner profile" ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since your IDoc is reaching into R/3 system but it is not getting posted correctly, therefore this is posting errror!

Reason: There is a configuration issue in R/3 side for company code. Discuess the issue with your function consultant. Once your compay code will be configured in R/3, problem will be solved.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In WE19 process the data while executing keep debugging mode so that u can know wat is the error,the error may be from the data also or from any other setings.

Regards,

phani