Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO destination name problem

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

While I was creating a new model in my WebDynpro application by importing an adaptive rfc model I inadvertantly gave wrong jco destination name and deploy the project. When I ran the application I got an error message mentioning the fact that the jco destination name does exist in the sld. Thats fine. Then I delete the model and recreate the model with proper jco destination names. Now whenever I deploy the project I am getting the same old error that the jco destination name does not exist. I undeployed my project and redeployed it but got the same error. When I checed from webdynpro content administrator I can see 4 jco destination names. The correct two that I gave later as well as the older two that I gave mistakenly. Any idea to come round this problem?

Regards

Sunit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps:

1. Right click on the web dynpro project and from the context menu select Properties.

2. Select "Web Dynpro References" and select the "JCO references" tab.

3. Check if the old JCO names exist there. If yes then delete them.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit

Thanks for your reply. Your answer was just perfect.

Regards

Sunit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunit,

Whether your SLD and JCO connection ping successful?.

Procedure:

If you have access to your server, open http://<host:port>/irj/portal -> Content Admin -> Web Dynpro.

In the left side panel open your project -> Open Application (double click on it) -> Right side you can find the JCo used for this project.

You can Create, Edit, Ping or Test them.

If it is in RED colour -> Create it so that it will change to green color.

If the test is successful the JCo are working fine else there is a problem. Mostly Authentication problems. Also Check with your basis people.

Configuration link:

[Here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3a/3b1b40fcdd8f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can do one thing Before deploy the appl.

Plz restart the j2ee server,then u can deploy the appl;

Regards

Hazrath.G