cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost / Revenue for Project Role Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your suggestion on cost / revenue rate for multiple project roles type of the project elements. I am defining various project roles such as account manager / project manager / Team leader / Team members etc. which will be assigned to project. There will be different cost / revenue hourly rate for each role type. I have defined hourly cost / revenue rate for organisation management. But i oberved that hourly rate is getting copied to all type of role in project & the same is update as planned cost.

Request you to suggest how to mainatin different hourly rate for various project roles in side project.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Normally it should not happen. Please check:

1. Have the involved Roles different cost/revenue rates assigned. You see it, after you open the project and go to the tab 'resource', select the role, check which cost/revenue rates are assigned.

2. Check the Customizing in cProject and ERP system, if different prices are for the involved rates maintained?

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have done following settings

SPRO>Collaboration Projects >Connection to External Systems>Accounting Integration>Define Cost/Revenue Rates

here you define Cost revenue rates

Now i feel you have assigned these rates in define Task types in SPRO>Cproj>structure>define task types

in this case it ll take same cost revenue rates.

you remove these

and in SPRO >Collaboration Projects > Resource Management>Basic Settings for Project Roles> Role types

assign the rates.

clear the browser Cache, cookies.

Make sure you log off and then try to create new Project with the settings

It shd help.

P.s. Zhenbo plz correct me if im wrong...

Niranjan

Award points if useful.