cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM is locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I imported SAPKB70010, but suddenly it got stuck. I tried to stop SAP and the database (Oracle), but just the instance stopped. So, I tried to stop de DB manually, but never happened. And now the patch is still on the phase XPRA_EXECUTION. And when I tried to reset the queue, I can´t. The SPAM transaction is useless. I can`t select any option on that transaction. What can I do to solve this??? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana

Can you please check, if your disk or filesystem containing the archive redo logs is full?

If yes, you have an archiver stuck - SAP Note 391 - Archiver Stuck

If no, then please check your oracle alertlog for errors. How did you try stop the database? shutdown immediate?

Best regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael!!

Thank u for the answer. But I checked all the FS and I have enough space. Now I can choose any options on the spam transaction. But I tried to import it again, but I couldn´t. It showed me the following message:

Error on the phase XPRA_EXECUTION. Reason for Error: TP_BUFFER_INCONSISTENCY. Return code: 0008. Error message: Pkgs. in queue don"t exist in the tp buffer (e.g. SAPKB70010). What can I do now????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana

This is hard to diagnose from my side, it might be possible to add the package again with tp.

I really think you should get in contact with SAP support here, but in the end you might need a restore of your system.

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do a tp showbuffer and see what is in the buffer or look in TMS at the transport buffer for the system. The patches that were running should show in the buffer unless the buffer was manipulated manually... Does /usr/sap/trans have enough space?

WA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michael!!

Thank u for your help. I solve the problem.

Regards, Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Thank u very much. I have enough space on /usr/sap/trans. I could import the package again. Someone told me to use the function OCS_RESET_QUEUE on transaction se37 and that was very helpful.

Regards, Diana

Answers (0)