cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File digital signature on sap server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap experts, I'm working on digital signature of xml files on sap server, ECC 5.0 release. My need is to digitally sign files using an external kit and smartcard. Files are already in a directory of the server. I have some problems to digitally sign them directly in the directory. The target is to download locally p7m format files directly from the server.

Could anyone help me?

Tank you

F.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap experts,

I have a problem with digital signature functionality using the program SSFSDEMO. I do the procedure I describe below working with a digital signature toolkit, but I cannot obtain data and time in the output:

T-Code SE38, Execute program SSFSDEMO;

Select ?Mouse, Easyclick, 3 Buttons $ 15,50? option in ?Goods? section;

Select ?xml? option in ?Purchase Order? section;

Connect the tool for digital signature (smart card kit) to your pc;

Execute the program;

Select the certificate and press ?Sign? button;

Insert the PIN of the kit and the smart card and press ?OK? button. The system shows the result of the signature;

In that log Date and time properties are not shown in the signed file.

Debugging the program we can see that Date and Time are not transmitted in the SSFS_CALL_CONTROL function module while composing the XML signature (DOC_XML):

<SAPSignIn><format>PKCS7</format><document type="XML">PG9yZGVyPgogPGZyb20gbmFtZT

0iUklDQ0lGIiBkYXRlPSIyNy4wMi4yMDA4IiB0aW1lPSIxMjoxOToxMiIgLz4KIDxpdGVtcz4KICA8aX

RlbSBuYW1lPSJNb3VzZSwgRWFzeUtsaWNrLCA[*]Rhc3RpIiBwcmljZT0iJCAxNSw1MCIgLz4KIDwvaX

RlbXM+CiA8dG90YWwgcHJpY2U9IiQxNSw1MCIgLz4KPC9vcmRlcj4=</document></SAPSignIn>

The private key is correctly read from the toolkit.

How can we obtain the information regarding date and time in signature?

Thaks in advance for your help.

Best regards