cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: Access not made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a condition type ZICN with access sequence ZICN. I had an access 955 with fields KUNNR, PMATN and ZZCUST. I am moving the partner (Payer) to this custom field (ZZCUST) in the userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK in MV45AFZZ using the following code

PERFORM XVBPA_LESEN(SAPFV45K) USING 'RG' VBAP-POSNR SY-TABIX.

TKOMK-ZZCUST = XVBPA-KUNNR.

I am using the condition ZICN in pricing procedure for a claim. Whenever a claim is created under pricing conditions this condition should come up. When I went to analysis it said 'Access Not Made (Initialize Field) for ZICN'.

I put a breakpoint in the userexit, but that break point is not reached during the process. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

H_Terras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

You need to include ZZCUST in the structure KOMPAZ.

H.Terras

Regard,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A small configuration must have been skipped by oversight in Access Sequence ZICN (Transaction Code: V/07). In Transaction Code: V/07, select Access Sequence ZICN, next select the table 955 in access Sequence & continuosly click on fields tab on right hand side of the screen, till all the fields are released & displayed.

Hopefully, this should resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I can not see the fields tab on the right side of the screen. I went to V/07, selected my access sequence ZICN, next selected ACCESS on the left side, selected the table 955 on the right side and went to FIELDS. Now I can see all the fields on the right side. Should I release them?

I have one more question. Should I have to select the 'on release status' check box when generating the condition table 955.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren