Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call an interface method of a WD application from IF_WD_COMPONENT

hans-dieter_loew
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an class written in ABAP and a method with a parameter id_component of type ref to IF_WD_COMPONENT.

From this parameter I get the WD Application, I get an instance of IF_PORTAL_NAVIGATION and so on.

But I try to get an existing interface controller or the component controller to call a method of them. But without any success.

Is there a way to call a method of an interface controller or component controller, if I have only the IF_WD_COMPNENT instance of a WD application?

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Hans-Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hans-dieter_loew
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

the class called a method in the component/interface controller to fire the suspend plug of the corresponding window.

I can not use the assistant class because not all WD Component have such an assistant class.

The only object that is common in all WD Compoment is IF_WD_COMPONENT and so it would be very helpful to have the posibility to access the Component/Interface controller via IF_WD_COMPONENT

Kind regards

Hans-Dieter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Well, what will you do with that SE24 Class after calling the Interface/Comp Controller's method ? I mean will it be a individual executable entity ?

May be check out with Assistance Classes too,I mean by passing the instance of IF_WD_COMPONENT and reusing the comp controller's method or something like that...

Regards

Raja sekhar