cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport the selection of location product in alert overall profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir:

I already know that I could use se16 to transport the alert overall profile. But for the selection of location products, I have no idea how to transport it from one client to another. Thanks for your advice.

regards,

Scott Chen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir:

Thanks for your quick response. Let me explain my question more clearly. I'm using PP/DS alert profile. And in this profile, I would like to use selection of location products and ATP categories to restrict my selection in a selected product group. So I set a lot of selections of location products here. But I cannot find a way to transport it to PRD system. Thanks for your response.

regards,

Scott

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry I am not very familiar with PPDS. I was under the assumption that it was a DP or SNP alert profile.

Does the selection ID appear in table /SAPAPO/TS_SELKO ?

Do the application specific alert profile tables that I mentioned in last note have the details you want ? A transport of the entry should transport the values in the variant. However the selections would need to be prebuilt before the variant arrives.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about general Selection ID transfer or is this the one that appears in Alert profiles ?

If it is the one in alert profile, you would need to do similar table level transports using SE16 for application specific profiles table /SAPAPO/SDP_PROF, /SAPAPO/SDP_DB, /SAPAPO/SDP_PRFT and /SAPAPO/SDP_DYN

If it is general selection ID transport, go to planning area and in the menu bar pickup Transport Connection. You have the option to transport all the selections there. Keep other things unchecked.