cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stored procedure between two scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to call Oracle Stored procedure between two scenarios.

My first scenario is file to JDBC. Ather that i need to call a Stored Procedure and once it is executed i need to trigger another scenario which is JDBC to File.

I can call SP in OS comands but can anybody tell to how to initiate the JDBC to File scenario after SP?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC sender channel is always scheduled. It can not be triggered on need basis. If at all you want this, you have to use BPM and use JDBC receiver adapter. As and when your first scenario completes and the stored procedure exits, you have to call the receiver adapter using a receive step in BPM which intern should call your SP (which takes data from DB) and sends out to File.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Thanks for ur reply...

I have configured the scenario for first case ( file to JDBC) by using BPM but now how should i call SP ? and how to send file again after SP...?

i am new to BPM. Can u plz suggest some blog or describe in detailed steps?

thanks,

Rohan

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After you receve the message in BPM and call the JDBC adapter, have a send step (syn). This should use a synchronous interface. The message type should be SQL XML for calling SPs (Check help.sap.com for JDBC receiver adaptoer SQL XML format). Once this step is done, you have to receive the response into the container variable of the asyn interface for file. Then have an asyn send step to write to file.

Receive (Async)->Send (Async JDBC)->Send (Sync JDBC call SP, Since sync, you would get the response)->Send (Async File)

VJ