cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM deployment failed for at least one of the components to deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got an error during the installation of ERP 2005 (ECC 6.0) in both AS ABAP+ AS JAVA,in step 39:Install Software units,i got the following error & the installation stops by giving the log below:

Error: Aborted: development component 'com.sap.netweaver.bc.logging'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'7.0009.20060825141640.0000'/'1', grouped by software component 'KMC-BC'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.7.00.9.0.20060827081000''/'1':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [SAPDEVQA] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN]

Check your login information.

Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: cannot establish connection with any of the available instances:

SAPDEVQA:50004 Reason: Cannot open connection on host: 172.x.x.x and port: 50004]

The SAP J2EE engine is running.

Can you please check & guide.

Thanks

Sandipan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

I think due to authorization issue you are not able to deploy. Try resetting the administrator password and deploy. check the below links.

SDM cannot Connect to J2EE Engine:[Here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/76/fb72ec091f4bf8a2d8ba321bb7e8d9/frameset.htm]

and [Here|;

Regards, Suresh KB