SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USE OF FM MODULE HRIQ_READ_INFTY_1001 URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My best wishes in the new year for all. Well, I've been using the FM HRIQ_READ_INFTY_1001 in order to read the infotype HRP1001. I need to get the info of the field ADATANR, in order to build the key of the HRPAD500. Now, the gotten data by using the FM (by marking the parameter ADATA) do not correspond with the necessary info to built the HRPAD500 key. I debugged the FM, and I could see that the ADATANR was gotten internally, but not loaded in the field ADATANR. This problem could have been caused by the application of a support package in our system. The question is, How can I get right info for the field ADATANR, by using the FM? Does exist any other FM that I can use, in order to fill correctly the key?

Regards,

Jorge Rojas

2 REPLIES 2

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jorge,

I think you might misunderstand the usage of the ADATA flag in that function module. When you set that flag, you do not get back the ADATANR (which is just a technical number) for the addtional relationship data. Instead, you get the actual additional data fields at the end of the table. Just run a test with the flag turned 'off' and you will see the difference.

You should not really be trying to fill in the additional data table yourself. You should use the RFCs to do that. What kind of data are you trying to create/change?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I posted an OSS note to answer this thread. The solution was using a standard method, CL_HR_ADATA_TYPE_CAST=>ADATA_TO_PADNN, in order to know the data in HRPAD500. Then, I hope this answer should be useful for this problem.

Best regards,

Jorge