Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends!

This is Anand Here

I am totally new to SAP

I was trying to install SAP on 2003Server

while installing the ABAP System-Central Instance

I Got this error message

An error occurred during the installation of component SAP ERP 2004 SR1>ABAP System>Oracle> Non-Unicode>Central Instance Installation. Press the log View Button to get extended error information or press OK to terminate the installation. Log Files are written to SAP ERP 2004 SR1>ABAP System>Oracle> Non-Unicode>Central Instance Installation

The following error occured and the installation could not proceed

ERROR 2007-12-27 20:33:33

FSL-00001 System Call Failed. Error 5 (Access is denied.) in execution of system call 'FindFirstVolumeMountPoint' with parameter (
?\Volume{c682cb5b-b31d-11dc-be09-806e6f6e6963}\), line (77) in file (synxcfsmit.cpp).

ERROR 2007-12-27 20:33:33

MOS-01235 Module function getInfo of module CIa0sMount Failed,

Can Somebody help me with this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Seems like you failed to complete the pre-installation steps...

As far as i can see there a Mount access failure, meaning the shares or mounts necesary for the installation are either unavailable or the user <sap>sid don't have enough rights to use it.

Check all your pre-intallation steps (included on the installation guide available at SAP Marketplace) and try it agian.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed all the pre installation steps as per the SAP Installation Guide, but still i m getting the error message, Does it hav somthing to do with the two operating systems that i m runing on my laptop

one is Vista and the other is Server 2003.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed all the pre installation steps as per the SAP Installation Guide, but still i m getting the error message, Does it hav somthing to do with the two operating systems that i m runing on my laptop

one is Vista and the other is Server 2003.

Dear Juan

I m still waiting for your reply

rgds

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

See the following thread for a possible solution: [Error during installation of SAP NetWeaver 2004s Java Trial Version|;

Hope this helps you.