cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

we have created upload program for customer master data (xd01) where one customer would be sh,bp & py.Ple guide, is it possible to use same program to upload list of customers who has more than one SH,BP,PY.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With slight modification, you can certainly use the same program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend ,could you please explain what is that slight modification.

Do I need to give recording for xd01 again to Developer & also prepared flat file.

Ple guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Come on guys, ple guide me how we can use same program if my sp has multiple sh,bp.py.

Shall we complete recording using different account group like Account group for SH, BP ,PY.

and upload the list of customer accordingly.

For example, if one customer worked as SP,SH,BP,PY then we would use one program.

similarly for BP.SH,PY we can use different program.

once these customer are available in master data, then manually we can put required customer under every SP.

Ple share your ideas.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a recording is always static.

If you want flexibility to load customers having just one of each partner as well as customers having several ship-to partners then you need to do some coding.

But you did not really tell us what you did.

Do you do BDC, CATT, LSMW with recording?

Former Member
0 Kudos

U use BDC for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use BDC program for uploading the data, what changes one need to do in program to get desire result.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely someone needs to re-record the BDC - Either you or the technical person.

Explain your requirement to your technical guy. Tell him that there can be one or multiple partners for same customer. He then will put the required logic to loop at partners if certain conditions are met.

It will be a simple change in your flat file structure. Say, a common no. is 1 is given to all rows of one customer. So as long as the first tab is 1 it will keep looping at partner function and will enter the details. The moment the No. 2 comes, it will go and start creating the next partner. and so on

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Please while providing recording for this which TCODE I need to use .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are creating customer so you need to provide recording for XD01 or VD01

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends still

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, Still I didnt get info about what changes to be done in program.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u need to make modifications to the program. if u are using BDCs then u may have to re-record the BDC in SHDB.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

there will be some programming cahnges required here to loop on the partners so that multiple partners can be entered. This wont be a difficult task.

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

How I should do recording in this case. I mean using which transaction code?

Presently I am having account for whihc all partner functions are assigned. so obviously once we upload cusotmer list using this program, same cusotmer would be SP,SH,BP,PY.

If customer i.e. sp has got more than one sh,bp,py.

then how one need to do recording & how the flat file should be prepared?

Thanks.