Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Variable drop down list

former_member553124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have created a model where I am displaying chart. I want user to select the value required from drop down list created in input form.

I want to populate drop down list by dynamic values, I have done required sattings for the same. Initially i was getting dropdown list populated. but when i am doing it for next time, model doent allow me to deploy.

Can anyone tell what would be an issue?

Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nirav,

what kind of errors do you get during deployment? is it 32k error?

prachi

former_member553124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Thankx a lot for your response again..

Well, I am not getting any error as such, but when I deploy the model it doesnt go ahead from compile stage.

Again, I tried something else..

I modified my query to add a field as variable input(Optional) which I want in Drop down list..

Then, In dynamic tab of input, I selected Variable as Input port and Output as output port and I got result.

Regards,

Nirav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nirav,

do you hv multiple iViews in your model? if so, try to drill down into each iView and try to deploy each of them.

if its only a single iView, try only compiling first rather than deploying. also, is this the only model you cant deploy or you face the same error for all models?

prachi

former_member553124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

I solved that issue.

To create variable drop down list, you need to select perticular Infoobject for which you want to create variable in dynamic list option.

Regards,

Nirav