Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Receiver Determination Through Integration Scenario

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is "Is it possible to generate conditional receiver detrmination through integration scenario?"

If yes then how?

Thanks and Regards

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the answer is NO.

you can add multiple receivers in the integration scenario but you cannot base any conditions in the same. You will have to manually edit it in the ID part.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Its not possible... using wizard u can't achieve this flexibility.

u have to do it manually.

but good question!!!!

Anybody knows ...is it feasible in 7.1??

Regards

Biplab

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Yes, it is possible in PI 7.1 and it has feature that you can create multiple conditional Receiver and for each receiver you need to create a Interface determination. That is also possible in this question.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

U mean to say that.. from 7.1 onwards we will having the option in IS of IR.Any modification in the IS of IR in 7.1???

Biplab

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Yes , there is lots of modification in PI 7.1. and we start using it, you will come to know. In this TechEd at banglore , i did hands on the Mapping and it was really good experience, When i started configuring ID, i came to know some powerful ways, and yes i am really looking forward to working on it. Actually, as you know when we configure everything in ID, it becomes complicated, that is rectified thr and also some additional features. Pretty faster than PI 7 we using. also configuration in some extend is automated, we doen't need to bother to configure some of the steps :).

Also you must know that, it added a concept of ESR for IB. Just have a look on some of the PPT for PI 7.1 and you feel it :).

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

I have also attended that session...i guess session name was somethin like "Mapping enhancements in PI7.1"

but i was asking specifically about the SWIMLANE man...

anyway thanks a lot.....!!!

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sami as I have replied that yes it is possible (In this case my assumption was that you will be using IS in your object and not putting any conditions in IS itself).

But if you are talking to add the conditions in Integration Scenario itself, then it is not possible here. As I have already mentioned, Conditions can be put in Receiver Determination in ID.

I hope now it is much clear.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Never tried .. i guess it should be possible..

Why dont you try it yourself.. It wont take more than 10 minutes to figure out if it is possible or not..

Regards,

Sumit

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Sami,

Yes of course you can create a conditional receiver.

The steps are something like this.

1. create a context object in IR. (Field or value to whom you want to decide on parameter in which u gonna determine receivers)

2. In ID , go to, receiver determination -> conditions Tab -> XPATH -> and put ur condition as you already defined the Context object.

And you are done. Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

If you go to the Integration directory---> receiver determination, there will be a tab 'Condition'

where you can configure the diffrent receivers using the conditions as per the requirments.

E.g. , you can select a particular receiver by checking the condition in the payload.

*Pls: Reward points if helpful*

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, and it is same is you do it without using the Integaration Scenario. There is nothing special.

First you will design the IS in IR and then after importing it into ID, you can put your conditions as usual.

Regards,

Sarvesh