cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI Testing Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do any one working in SAP XI Testing. If any one please specify me which Testing tools you were using to test the sap XI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amruthraj,

You will not test SAP XI u will test the objects which are developed in XI.

For Example:

If it is file to file scenario

1) u put the file at the required directory

2) SXMB_MONI whether it is sucessful or not.

3) U will check the file adapter in RWB whether its Communication channel is in green status or not?

4) and check whether file is created at the destination directory or not. U will check the message in

These are the normal testing steps which is done.

Thnx

Chirag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gohil,

I Got your answer, and satisfied by that, but i am asking about the Quality Team of SAP XI, After implementation and Monitored by Developers. then it will move to quality right.

There what are the Tools they are used for Testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Usaually developer create a Unit test document in which they write the positive test and negative test details.

In the Quality, they test the object in the similar fashion which is done in Dev with the UTC which was developed by developer.

I hope this answers ur question.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA system, testing will remain same as Chirag has discribed above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah i Do agree with Your Answer, but do u have any idea what are the Tools they were using to test the scenarios, becuase we may test with the test dat, but when they are going to qualtiy they should test the interface with bulk data.

i heard that they will use QTP and Load Runner to test.

Please do Reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an XI developer you will not touch any of the above tools, the testing that we do is only to check the scenario whether it is working fine or not, But testing done by these tools is for software testing not for scenario. So if you are a XI developer then don't worry from your end.

Regards,

Sarvesh