cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

From last 10 days whenever I want to search some important topics sdn, I am not getting any result. Whereas earlier it was ok.

Could anybody guide why this happens now?

i am not able to search anything in SDN.

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

shiv instead of openeing that paticular thread in new tab or new window

double click it on the search results page only

the same problem i am also facing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

Thanks for solution.

Thanks again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the search function is working very welll

what to do is " select any threead and on the thread u will find search forum button and on the screen enter u r search term and search forum as ERP SD or as u wish and select the date range

hope u will get the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case first of all I need to find out a thread which is useful for me. I think it is very difficult to find out that thread.

Instead if I directly put my serach by clicking search thread it is better, This was available earlier.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv

May be you can follow this suggestion which might be useful.

Under the tab "Search Terms", as for as possible, give the precise data either by giving the relevant transaction code or description against which you want to retrieve datas. Next under the tab "Category or Forum", choose ERP - SD and then select "Search".

By giving the exact search information, system will throw as much precise details as you want and at the sametime, as quickly as possible.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for advice. However I am sorry to say that what ever search I tried, for that system giving message as The specified thread [0] was not found.

Ple advice.