SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have experience LMS(Learning management system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In university, LMS system looks important becuase we need e-learning and vistual class.

so i want to know do you usually use SAP LMS system and SAP deliver LMS.

if university want to use LMS, is it possible or i have recommend third party.

regards,

jin dal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP delivers the Enterpise Learning System. Formerly known als LSO and TEM (Learning Solution and Training and Event Management).

This system has some overlap with SLcM, for example some objects like the Business Event Type. SAP Enterprise Learning System is part of the ERP system and is also fully integrated in HCM.

Weblink for more information about SAP Enterprise Learning: (http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/erp/hcm/learningsolution/index.epx).

Kind regards,

Rob

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP delivers the Enterpise Learning System. Formerly known als LSO and TEM (Learning Solution and Training and Event Management).

This system has some overlap with SLcM, for example some objects like the Business Event Type. SAP Enterprise Learning System is part of the ERP system and is also fully integrated in HCM.

Weblink for more information about SAP Enterprise Learning: (http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/erp/hcm/learningsolution/index.epx).

Kind regards,

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks.I've gone through the link you've sent.A question still remains:Can SLCM use the Enterprise Learning Solution with Student as the access object ie. can the object 'ST' be used as an user for ELS?

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As far as I know the ST object is exclusivly available within SLcM. So the ST object can not be used in my opinion within the LSE application.

Maybe can anyone on this forum can complete me?

Rob

0 Kudos

Is there anyone who experienced e-Learning system in SLCM (CM). it is recommendable ?.

regards,

jin dal