cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing error while i am updating basis component of NW 2004s.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am getting the following error message while applying SAPKB70009,basis component,

plz help me to overcome this error

Error in phase: XPRA_EXECUTION

Reason for error: TP_STEP_FAILURE

Return code: 0012

Error message: OCS Package SAPKB70009, tp step R, return code

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Read Note: 822379

Symptom: If you import Basis Support Package SAPKB70009 in the same queue as other Support Packages, or if you import further Support Packages after successfully importing SAPKB70009, the import may terminate in phase XPRA_EXECUTION with return code 0012. The after import method log records that the process terminated with a runtime error after the after import method SRM_FILL_KC_TABLES_AFTER_IMP was started for SRHL objects.

Reason: For a short time (September 02, 2006 - September 05, 2006), a version of SAPKB70009 was available, which contained an incorrect implementation of the after import method SRM_FILL_KC_TABLES_AFTER_IMP. This is indicated by the EPS file name CSN0120061532_0024341.PAT in the downloaded CAR archive.

Solution: Do not use the incorrect versions of Support Package SAPKB70009!A corrected version has been made available and this can be recognized by the CSN0120061532_0024352.PAT EPS file.

If you have already encountered the error, implement Note 967821 to correct the incorrect after import method SRM_FILL_KC_TABLES_AFTER_IMP. This correction is also available in Basis Support Package SAPKB70010.

i think this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Mahesh

PS: close the thread by awarding points so that it will be useful for others also.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i applied as Q

from 7 to 11..

so the corrected version in KB70010 will help me to resolve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

version is 7

patch no is 52.

i resolved this problem .

by creating enough space in my harddrive. and then agian i restarted the process.

now i cross checked for successfull import.

thanku.

Edited by: Raja Gopal on Dec 27, 2007 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

What is the kernel version?

Regards,

Rajesh