cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i want configure the Printer in LAN my scenario is i have ECC6.0 Development System with sunOS System and i have connected Printer with windows system let me know is it possible is yes pls. give me procedure

Thanks in Advance..

Regards

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thank u, i read the document and i got one idea and could you tell me indetail with steps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would gladly do your job if you gladly send me your payroll check at the end of the month...

In other words, you have been given a perfect documentation for your need, you have now to work by yourself : read the documentation, understand it and learn by trials and errors.

This is the only way to understand what you do. If you only apply "detailed steps" you will never learn anything about SAP administration.

Sorry to be sarcastic but I could not resist !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you have done the initial configuration in transaction SPAD. If you like to use the front end printer, in SPAD select the Access Method tab, and enter _DEFAULT for the host printer and this would print using the user's default printer.

I hope this what you are looking for!!!

regards

tamilboy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetien

i am very glad to thank you i know the things but here situation is no documents are there and its SMB Implemenation project so i need to clarify by you peoples before doing something any how its problem with our MM consultant because they didnt configure their settings..

Answers (0)