cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Create Bid from bidder's side...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Running ECS SRM 5.0

The scenario is as follows. I create and publish a bid invitation. I receive 1 bid in return. Then I change the bid invitation before I accept or reject. However, then the bidders are not allowed to change their bids. For Bidder view in display mode I can see all the Information (Attribute, Item level information) but in change/create mode I am not able to see all information like as display mode. I am not able to see Attribute information, Item level information.

Friends any idea about it . Why it is happing ? I have given SAP_ALL to bidder, but still I am not able to change or create bid from bidders side .

any ideas why?

Thanks and Regards

Abhijeet Panse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks frineds ,

My problem has been solved . I have corrected number range declaration for Local Bid , which i had not done previosuly , that's why i was facing problem .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through this ->

Note 1034444 BBPBID_INV:After close a BID the corresp. WFL not completed_

Hope this will definitely help.

In case this does not help, Also raise an OSS message with SAP on this.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have activated change version saved (WF WS14500024)

Abhijeet

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to craete a subsequent bid by copying the same bid and publish it again. Then vendor is able to submit the bid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhijet,

I,m not really sure I have understood your problem, but have you tried during the bid invitation creation to check the "Bid May be Changed" check box? I think this can helps you.

Best regards.

Jorge

Pls. Reward useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you activated " Change Version of Bid Invitation Saved" workflow?

BR

Dinesh