cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting the following error while posting an IDoc: Program parameters for LS XXXXXXXX 2002 have not been set. Please suggest what can be the possible reason for it and the probable solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SAP XI as a Integration Tool to post the IDOC ? If so, did you check the status of the message in SXMB_MONI In XI ? Does it show chequered flag ?

If everything is ok, then go to WE02 in SAP R3 system and check the status of your IDOC.

I think the problem here is Partner Profile Parameters are not right .. this you can check in the WE02 and find out the sender partner and receiver partner info.. Probably because of Logical System is not configured correctly?

btw, are you using Message Header info in the IDOC Adapter or you are using the LS informations from SLD ? ie without using Message Header..

Rgds, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I am using SAP XI as the integration tool. The message in SXMB_MONI showed a chequered flag. When i goto transaction we02 i see status error 51 there stating "Program parameters for LS XXXXXXXX 2002 have not been set".

For the control record i am using LS information from SLD.

Is there some problem with the ALE configuration?

Thanks n Regards

Pushpinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

First ,

check the partner profiles in R3,

i.e. a logical system is defined for XI , particluar Message type is added on inbond side and selected the releavnt messge type and and process code. this is all in WE20.

defining a logical system is in SALE.

then ditribute u r the model in BD 64

once every thing is OK in R3

on PI.

create a RFC destination of type R3 which points to R3 , try remote log-on .

this will be used in receiver chaneel

and check u r receiver chaneel is defined under Business system of R3, and BS refers to same client where partner profiles are defined.

and one of the following should be in place.

check 'apply control record from payload' if ur explictly passing Control record from mapping

otherwise,

check sender service and receiver service in Receiver agreement and select appropriate systems.

Regds,

Suresh

Answers (0)