cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To print footer window on last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to print the footer window only on the last page.

I have created 3 pages. First page, Second page and Last page.

The next page of First page is Second,next page of Second page is Last and next page of Last page is Last. I dont want any text of the main window on the last page. Only the footer window text should get print on the last page. If i remove the main window then it gives continuous unending pages.

If i give main window, then both windows overlap.

Please give some solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u can use conditions..

like in main window write

IF &NEXTPAGE& NE 0

......print items...

ENDIF

and in footer window write

IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0

......write wt ever u want to print.....

ENDIF

thnx

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i want to print only footer window contents on the last page and nothing else. The main window contents should not be printed on that page.

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u ll use the condition which i have stated ......footer will be printed only on last page.....ie.if nextpage = 0....it means thr is no next page and this is the last page......

plz try....

and if next page NE 0 ,,it means thr is nxt page , so this condition will print main window content...only .....not the footer content as condition not satisfinf for footer ie next page = 0......

Edited by: Rohit Kumar on Dec 29, 2007 5:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Priti,

Create your Main window so that it reaches to the bottom of the page, for example from 10cm with a height of 10cm.

Create your footer window, overlapping the bottom of the Main window, for example from 18cm with a height of 2cm. Add a condition to this window - "Only after end of Main window".

Within the Main window, you should have a table element to print out the Invoice items. In the Footer section of this table, set the Print Time to "at End Of Table" and set the height to that of the footer window, which in my example is 2cm.

Create a folder within the footer section and switch on page protection. Add a table line within this folder, and then a text element within the table line. This text element should contain blank lines that equal the height of the window (I thought that this should be unnecessary as we've already reserved 2cm for the footer but that doesn't work on its own).

What this is doing is to reserve 2cm at the end of the Main window so that the Footer window isn't overwritten - if there isn't 2cm free then there will be a page break and the footer information is printed on its own on the next page. If there is more than 2cm free, then it will just print blank space and the Footer window can then overwrite it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use this condition

if next-page = 0.

print the text in footer window.

please award points,

satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i want to print only footer window contents on the last page and nothing else. The main window contents should not be printed on that page.nothing else should be printed on that last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the last page create a main window over the footer window...

keep the main window size minimal...

also dont create any texts or print anything on this main window...