cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all

any body could u please tell me how to cancel the transfer of order.I am using the tcode LT15. It is giving the message the message that either the order is confirmed or cancelled. how to cancel the confirm transfer of orders.in my case picking is done through the by using the transfer of order. suppose i want to delete the ordaer..

for that first i need to cancel the tor like reversal of the stock(VL09) in normal secnarios and then we delete the delivery and order.

it is very urgent pleae help me regarding this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please do following steps :

1. Open Delivery in VL02N Mode

2. Un-assign any Batch from the item if assigned to delivery ( Not relevent if you are not using Batch Management )

3. Goto item picking tab and remove all the assigned item quantity.

4. Delete the DO item and delete Delivery document as such if needed.

Pls come back if you face any problem.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

To cancel the picking activities, go to vl02n - picking tab page and change the pick qty to 0 and chk the document flow. TO will be cancelled.

It is to be done before the confirmation of the TO. Once the TO is confirmed it will not be cancelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

SAP does not allow to cancel confirmed transfer order.

However, exception is transfer order for delivery, which can becancelled after confirmation.

Use the transaction LT0G.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar

i used the tcode what u mentioned.in that tcode initially i mentioned the warehouse number and delivery number and click on the execute button after that one screen is coming in that step what to do please let me know

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As far as I know, confirmed TOs can't be cancelled whatsoever.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose in that case how it is possible to delete the orders