cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order with following settings on the material master.

1 FG 1265 - PRP Group 0020 MRP Type--- PD Procurement type E Strategy Group 20

2 Halb 1266- PRP Group 0020 MRP Type--- PD Procurement type E Strategy Group 20

3 ROH 1267 - PRP Group 0000 MRP Type--- PD Procurement type F Strategy Group -

Sales Order type TA

SO 3000

DI 10

DC 00

With material 1265 for Qty 1. This has created the sales order with requirement type KE.

Then I went to MD02 and after this I used MD04 to create the Planned order and the production order.

I converted the PR for ROH material 1267 and created a PO automatically and received the material.

Then I converted the planned order of 1266 to production order and received the material into stock.

Finally, I converted the planned order of 1265 into production order and finally received the FG into stock.

Using this material I delivered the stock and invoiced the customer. I finally settled the production order ad also the sales order. So no issues.

Though I completed the above process end to end I am not clear on the following:

1 The FG 1265 have the accounting and costing views. So it must be a valuated stock.

2 How do I convert this into non valuated stock.

3 How do I use requirement class 43 in the above scenario and what sort of configuration changes that I need to make on the above settings.

4 Presently the system is taking requirement class 40 which is linked to requirement type KE which in turn is linked to strategy 20.

Appreciate feed back.

Though I completed the above steps I am not very clear what the above process is called ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rathnasababathy Soundarapandian Pillai,

Please explain in short term what you want.

Process what your doing is MTO.(this much only I can tell you)

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

MTO means Make to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please post the problem in short. Sorry for saying this. But many people will not have the pateince to read this and give and advice. Please post the 'nut shell' of the issue, then they will ask for details, then it will be easy for them to understand the thingg and guide you properly. So please post the message in short.

Prase