cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recursion node Web Dynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with recursion node, i have an table UIElement where i have some values of planning by year, each data of recursion node (amount by years) should save on zplan table. How can I access to each attributes of this recursion node for saving on zplan table?.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hii Paulina,

Can u plz tell me where do we exactly use recursive node . In what scenario we require recursive node to use ??

regards,

SMITH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please see this example DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE .In that for view TREE_BY_NST_COL they have used recurssive node and all .It will give you inputs ...

Other than that see wdr_test_events , In that see view TREE_RECURSIVE and other view where recursion is used .

Hope it will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi paulina........

if you need to read the values that are stored in an attribute inside a node,

just click the code wizard and specify which node has to be read.

it automatically derives the coding for it.

now the values would be stored in the form of an internal table and you can derive it using your own logic.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex Justin ,

I used the wizard but i has the next error message. Field WDCTX_TREELEAF is unknown. It is neither one of the specfied tables nor defined by a DATA statement.

TREELEAF is the recursion node. What do i have to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi paulina......

this what a recurrsion node is used for:

[link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a9/e7fb3c56cdb742a7260bc3fa7c22a3/content.htm]

you cannot read the attributes of a recurrsion node because it by default has the structure of the parent node.

---regards,

alex b justin