cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF_HTTP_CLIENT --> change stylesheet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i use the interface IF_HTTP_CLIENT to get the sap system as a client.

i have modified the online example program:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me21sp2/helpdata/en/e5/4d3508c11411d4ad310000e83539c3/frameset.htm

Does anybody know which default stylesheet is used and is it possible to use a custom stylesheet?

best reagrds

Hans-Jürgen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Raja,

thank for the quick response.

your are right i want to connect from one SAP System to another SAP system for GETTING data.

I want to get the data from a BW-web-template, which consits of one table and a cutom stylesheet:

<link href="/sap/bw/Mime/Customer/StyleSheets/ADZGBT_BWReports.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>

If i get the data with the method client->response->get_cdata( ) i will receive a html-coding which neither include that link to the stylesheet nor any styleclass at all. Further all style info is directly written into the html-tags. e.g.:

<TD class="SAPBEXTbsTab" ...

will result in something like:

<TD style="bgcolor:blue; color:yellow" ...

Therefore is it possible to tell the interface that i want to use a custom stylesheet - maybe like that way:

CALL METHOD client->request->set_header_field

EXPORTING

name = '~custom_syle'

value = '/path/to/my/stylesheet'.

?!?

any ideas or workarounds?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your intention is to execute a BW webtemplate and get the html result (along with sytlsheet referecne) back simply call RFC enable FM in BW system called

<b>WEBQUERY</b>

just pass the query name and parameters to this FM and you will get back the html results.

do let me know if you need help to passing parameter to this FM

Regards

Raja

Since you are new to SDN have a look at the following weblog on SDN way of saying thanks.

/people/mark.finnern/blog/2004/08/10/spread-the-love

Message was edited by: Durairaj Athavan Raja

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for code sample on how to use WEBQUERY

check out the following link

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Raja,

thank you for the quick answer. your recommended solution

with the fm webquery works very fine! i have changed my coding and used the given link as a very good coding-template!

Best Regards

Hans-Jürgen

Message was edited by: Hans-Juergen Kopperger

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Welcome to SDN.

<i>i use the interface IF_HTTP_CLIENT to get the sap system as a client.</i>

do you mean that from one SAP system using IF_HTTP_CLIENT you connected to another SAP system for passing/getting data.

Where do you want style sheet in this context. can you explain a bit more about your requirement.

Regards

Raja