cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SR Partner is a Contact(AP) or Customer(KU)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are working on SAP R/3 3.1i version and we are migrating to ECC6.0. For regulatory reasons we have to implement EH&S and has to automate MSDS Printing. In 3.1i we defined the SR Partner as Contact (AP). But Some says that this should be defined as Customer (KU). Can any one tell us what is the standard setting around SR partner and what is the use and How to create SR Partners and where to assign

Appreciate your quick reply on this

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

SR is the one of the partner function and AP and KU are the partner types.If you go through this path you can get more Clarification.

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution> Basic functions > Partner Detemination> Click on Set up partner determination> Set up partner determination for customer> Select WESR Partner determinatin procedurem--> Click on Partener functions in procedure. You can find SR partner there.

If you want see the assignments you click on "Partner Determination Procedure Assignment"

If you want see the partener type (KU) assignment for SR click on "Partner Functions" goto position enter SR .

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.