Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap sd gurus

Can some body tell me please:

1. I have saved a billing document and now I want to change it.So what are the possible changes can be in a billing document ?

2.If I changed price in a billing document for an item then wat will happen with sales document?

For example- In sales document(OR) i gave price usd 120 and in billing document(F2) i changed the price and put usd 100 in stead of usd 120.So there is a diffrence in price for usd 20 between sales document and billing document.in this case how i will manage the price of sales document(OR) ?

Plese help

Good ans will get good point.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

The billing document cannot be changed after it has been released to accounting ...

But you can process for an invoice can celleation request and make the changes in the order and bill the document with the changes made...

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check the condition record which you want to change is allowing to change in billing.since it depends up on copy control of delivery to billing and item caegoryof the sales document.

if d system is allowing to change prices at billing u can go to VF02 (if billing doc had not posted to A/C) and select particular line item condition records and maintain.

this changes won't impact the existed data in order.

If u had already posted a billing document to A/C,accordingly with reference to this billing document u can create a credit note or debit note as per the needed price changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Following data can be changed before an accounting doc is created.

ie u can this make changes in billing doc.

1. Billing date.

2. Pricing.

3. Output determination data.

4. Account determination.

ONCE THE BILLING DOCUMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED TO ACCOUNTS, YOU CAN CHANGE ONLY OUTPUT DATA.

Thank You.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

Once you created and saved the invoice, you CANNOT make any changes in sale order which is a standard functionality. As you said, there will be a price difference between sale order and billing.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

after saving the billing document u can make changes in output only and no oher changes are possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

...................................?????????????????

Edited by: pankaj tyagi on Dec 26, 2007 6:40 PM