cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in the invoice output. Actually there is 2 condition types’ z007 and z006.Both the condition types are appearing in the invoice output. Where as the client requirement is they want only z007.I have tried to remove the x mark in the pricing procedure but Z006 is still appearing in the output. I think there is no problem in the smart form or programe.Can anybody tell me where will be the problem and what can I have to do

Thank you

Regards

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

The invoice output is the print program defined by you / ABAPer. Ask your ABAPer to Check the program again and you shall find the problem in the program only.

If you do not want it to be picked in your Pricing procedure then check the condition record, whether you have maintained there. If so then you could remove the same.

Reward points if helpful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may be its because the logic tht is put into your script dictates tht the value against this cond be picked from some sales doc table like vbrp or konv.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Murali,

I think the condition record is maintained for Z006, check in tcode VV32 and delete the record if exist

regards,

Santosh