Did you mean: 

ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm getting this error in IDOC Adapter: *ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME*

In detail:

*****************************************************************************************************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Call Adapter

-->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine code page with LS_XXX Operation successfully executed FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine code page with LS_AIP_400 Operation successfully executed FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

*****************************************************************************************************************************

But, without any change, I restart message manually and it works. What is the source problem ? Any idea what's wrong?

More information:

- Scenario: MDM (file) -> XI -> ECC (idoc)

- RFC destination and Authorizations for PIAPPLUSER are maintained correctly.

- The SAP Note 816556 isn't the solution.

Thanks a lot,

Martin Ibrahim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA to avoid thos error need to

Check the receiver communication channel (Created using IDOC adapter). In this communication channel check if the two mandatory parameters are passed correctly.

Following is further info on those two mandatory parameters.

(i)Check if the RFC destination which is created in XI to connect the target SAP R/3 system is working fine.

(ii)Check if the port that has been created in XI is in the form SAP<SID of R/3 system>. If not, create in the form of SAP<SID of R/3 system>. To this port, specify the above RFC Destination.

And refer the following weblog of Trouble shooting FILE2IDOC scenario

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Cheers

Veera

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

In this case, the problem is with ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME.

Regards,

Martin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martin

may be there is any problem in MDM (if used any MDM look up) source side.

have you checked it.

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

MDM isn't the problem, because other kind interfaces have same problem. Here, I'm explaining only one scenario.

Anyway, thanks for help.

Martin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check this,

Had you Maintain partner profile in transaction we20.Make sure u have entered correct IDOC type,MessageType,Processcode.

And also tick chek box "Trigger Immediately" while configuring partner profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martin let me know that above suggesion worked r not

rgrds

venu

martini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The partner profile is correct and check box "Trigger Immediately" is selected. The model distribution in transaction BD64 was maintained, too.

I have a question ? MDM is declared in SLD as Business System "BS_MDM" and it has a Logical System named "LS_MDM"

It's correct? Because MDM, is non SAP system.

Regards,

Martin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martin,

>>>hav a question ? MDM is declared in SLD as Business System "BS_MDM" and it has a Logical System named "LS_MDM"It's correct? Because MDM, is non SAP system.

First i want to calrify you MDM is a SAP system.

and second one is as u told u created BS_MDM as a business system, ok lets put it like that only.

But tell me what is your technical system ""I mean u created technical system WEB AS ABAP or THIRD PARTY system,

check it b'cos MDM is a SAP system

rgrds

venu