Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Mapping Not Configured

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guys

I am using a scenario RFC to File from book named SAP XI for developers.

I have created a RFC FM in system A which will be used to create a IDOC in system B. Calling RFC will create a file in XI and in second step file to IDOC will be create in SystemB

I am getting follwing error.

<P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Z_RFM_MATERIALINPUT_00_to_MT_Ma~</P1>

<P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</P2>

<P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</P3>

Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_Material/MATNR. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:403) at

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:141) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute

While I Test Mapping through Integration Repository its working succesfully. But while running Program from System A is not creating a File in XI.

Note : System A , XI and System B are installed on three different machines.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly make sure you have imported the updated RFC into IR..

goto the sxmb_moni and copy yhe payload from the inbond message piplelinestep on the right hand side, copy the payload and goto the test tab of MM and paste it there if this executes then MM is fine.

If MM is fine with copied XML..then refresh the ID cache, IR cache, run the delta cache from SXI_CACHE and CPA cache and check

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd

2. Check target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd and also check your mapping template if there any problem with source file correct it and try you will thoruhg in testing

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat