Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro to UWL

former_member188326
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. Making Application in which I have to give a form in Portal, User Fill form and Submit. All Data Saved in dababase.

2. This form link display in UWL task of Portal for approval. Approval User click on link open form.

Above two step are run successfuly.

But Problem is that "How we are passing parameter (like Table - ID) to Web Dynpro java Application to UWL and Uwl to Web Dynpro java App."

Regards

Deepak & Bharat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

From UWL to WD App. you can pass parameters as URL parameters (when you give application name in XML file you can pass parameters also) and you can capture them in WD App.

To pass parameters from WD App. to UWL you can use RFC if yours is Adaptive RFC application.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks.

I want to pass parameters from UWL to WD apps. Now can u show me a sample entry of XML file for this purpose.

Bharat Mistry.

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deeapk,

Right now I don't have access to that XML file. But as for as I remember you have to set Application URL, name and parameters in XML. To pass the parameters, I guess dynamicParameter or dynamicURLParameter you need to set. I don't have even the link with me. It was available somewhere in SDN. Try for it.

To access the parameters in Web Dynpro Application.

in wdDoInit()

IWDApplicationPropertyInfo prop=wdComponentAPI.getComponent().getApplication().getApplicationInfo().findInApplicationProperties("parametername");

String value = prop.getValue();

Hope this helps.

regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To access param from WD

IWDProtocolAdapter protocolAdapter = WDProtocolAdapter.getProtocolAdapter();

IWDRequest request = protocolAdapter.getRequestObject();

String paramValue = request.getParameter("key");

In the above code key the key of the param passed from the UWL.

Regards

Ayyapparaj