cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass sales order release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's,

Can you tell me that what to do Mass sales order release?any Tcode for tht?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tcode is bs02. for release status. Your q is bit confusing whether u want to release n' no of orders for delivery or there is one major order for which u want relsase strategy to be applied.

There is a transaction 'mass" which you can apply for all sales orders to be released by a authenticated person in VA02.

see whether it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actuly sir i hv lots of sales order and i didnt create delivery of thm so with one transation i want to create delivery so thts y i m asking,these are normal sales order.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

U wanted the sales orders to be released(release status) . the scenario is the end user creates sales orders and saves them. and Sales manager after going thru them will release them(say after approving the order) for delivery- without which the end user will not be able to create delivery.

U need to assign status profile to OR (tcode bs02) in the back ground of OR. then the sales orders created will be released by sales manager . The sales manager can go for change mode of OR and then change the status .to released .

path- spro-sd-sales - sales docs-define n assign status profile(BS02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

prob sloved .thnx sir.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Can you please make it more clear? Are you asking about Credit Block Release?

Regards,

Chandu...

Former Member
0 Kudos

actuly i am asking for normal sales order....sir