cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing of IDOC2FILE scenario of XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been with the scenario, FILE2IDOC. I triggered the IDOC from R/3 system by using WE19. Here IDOC is successfully sent and i am sure that there is no stuck in SM58 also. Then i am trying to see the Message in SXMB_MONI, there is no message. In SXMB_MONI, i got the message: "No messages is available for selection".

In XI side, i gone throught the tcode WE05, here i got the message: I

"Doc: 0000000000005007 Status: Application document not posted &

Function module not allowed: APPL_IDOC_INPUTI".

Please try to understand my problem, and give me the solution for this issue.

I am very thankful to you in advance.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

What is your scenario ? Is it IDOC To File or File To IDOC ?

As per the subject it is IDOC To file..if so in WE05/WE02 status of IDOC should show green in R3. and then you can check the status in SM58 so that you can ensure that IDOC is sent from R/3 to XI.

If so you should see the Message in SXMB_MONI.. Check the Start Timings [ Give 5 hours etc back]in the SXMB_MONI Screen..

As per the content of your post, File to IDOC scenario, if so you need to send the file and then need to see the processing steps for the same... check out the sender file channel is working fine..

Rgds, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

how are you.

In WE05, the status is in green color.

In SM58, i get the message: "Nothing was selected". This means there is no stuck.

Pleas give me the idea, what i have to do next?

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

It's IDOC2FILE scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

Check in IDX5 T-code in XI sys..

If you got that Idoc in XI you can view the IDOC here ..if no Idoc found in IDX5 ..it means it is there in your sender system it self.

send me your status code in sender system.

Regards,

Ramesh.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am good ..

IF there is no message in SM58 of R/3 system, then check out the SXMB_MONI ..with timestamp..Probably your server time may be different.

Also check out the all the configurations done in XI

btw, quick check., in WE02 of R/3 system did you check where this IDOC goes.? Does it use right Target Port, etc.. check out clearly

Rgds Moorthy