Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am Using SRM 4.0 i have struck with the following error

pls help me to find solution to the solve the problem

An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredA:BBP_PD:004 -Partner <name> not found E:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner <name> with type 'Sold-to Party' E:BBP_PD:645 -Incoterm does not exist Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002;

Regards

Jayaraman

Message was edited by: Jayaraman P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

txs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sreenivas

Thanks for the reply i will tryout u r solution if i found any problem i will put the error in detail

Thank You

Regards

Jayaraman

Message was edited by: Jayaraman P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaraman,

I'm getting exactly the same error as you. I could fix the Incoterms error but not the other two. Could you please update the post with the solution?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Norberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaraman,

The partner problem, might be mostly due to wrong partner profile being referred in conditional records.

If this doesn't solve your problem, describe the problem in detail. Sorry to say, I didn't understand what you said in the reply. Kindly don't take the words seriously, its only to help you better.

Regards, Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sreenivas

Thanks for the reply

when icoterm created the exception occured will also be cleared because there r 2 error one is with incoterms and other is asking for the country's partner

Regards

Jayaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

The error is due to absence of 'Incoterms'. Maintain incoterms for the Vendor(Sold-to Party), under the transaction 'bbpmainint', from where the terms would be automatically picked up while creating the PO.

Regards, Sreenivas.