cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 000010: Only 0 PC of material "xxxxx" are available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can you help me with this. I was going to confirm the transfer order and the error appears "Item 000010: Only 0 PC of material "xxxxx" are available". I have checked the availability of the material and it has so many stocks available. I dont know why it happens. Any help from you will be a great help for me. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance. And Happy holidays to you all.

Ato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check is there any Open orders or deliveries for this item?also check MARDH table for availability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

there are only two open deliveries and the quantities available for that deliveries are so much. I have also checked the table MARDH and it shows a lot of unrestricted stocks. Is there any solutions can you advise. I really need it to be done. thanks for your help.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear,

First please check the stock in MMBE. Then confirm the stock in CO06. It the stock is confirmed then fine.

It already confirmed then possible please check into the deliver the batch detemination is maintained for the same. Click on the + icon for that line item you will see the su line item for that material. Please select form there.

Ramesh Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ato,

I hope the stock will be reserved for another orders, can you check in MD04 weather the material is reserved for others or not. Here you will get the full details about this.

Thanks

Subbu.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ato,

Is there any other systems are involved like ATP or APO for stock maintenance.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try back order processing using transaction CO06 form the specified plant. This will show you for which sales orders, deliveries, production orders, planned orders, networks etc. the available stock is committed. Then you can remove the commitment from unwanted orders and commit the material to the required order. Please try out and revert.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ato,

There is one more possibility.

May the stock is maintained under a particular Valuation Type.

Go To MMBE and see if there is any valuation type maintained like UT Ta or so.

If so go to your sales order in edit mode and put the valuation type in the line item column valuation type under which there is stock availability

Hope it helps

Regards

Abhishek Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also had a similar problem.

there are 2 possibilities for this error

1) the stock may exist in the particular plant but in different storage location. so please check ur sto. location in delivery and the sto. location of the stock

2) the stock may exist as a reserved stock such as safety stock.

hope this suggestion solve ur problem. if u have any further queries, please post further.

Do reward points if it is useful