Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

The requirement is

Scenario:

The selling price of the product is based on the MRP that is reverse calculation; we need to handle one issue. When the MRP price of the packet change the selling also changes

Here the issue is, when the system picks up the old stock i.e. with old batch of old MRP that time the system should consider the old rate. For that I am maintaining the price with customer/ Material / batch, above the required condition

The system is not calculating the batch price since in invoice the batch is not getting triggered

The requirement

The old material will be maintained with batch combination

In invoice if the material has picked up two batches and there is price difference then in invoice it should split into two line item, otherwise it should maintain the same line item

If they maintain two different line items then it should be two different line item in the invoice

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

as per my understanding the Batch is decided at the time of delivery only.

for the batches determied in at delivery the Pricing should be at delivery not at the sales order level.

at sales order the Pricing will not be determined it will be determined at the delivery level.

path for setting price at delivery level is.

SPRO - >logistic execution->basic shipping function -> Pricing.

set up pricing here ur all requirment will be met.

here the manual condition will not be transferred to Billin so please use all the Pricing by Condition records only.

virandra Sharda

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Batch would be allocated at the delivery level and the price would be affected at the invoice level. Make the settings for the Carry out new pricing at the billing. It will pick up the different price.

Regds

Saubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u shud maintain the prices on the basis of both the bathes and material. consider thse two steps in the acc seq.

Customer/ Mat/ Batch

Customer/ Mat.

for the older batches u can maintain the prices at the first and for others at the second.

make batch maitainece mandatory in sales order. also thru copy ctrl carry the price from sales order to invoice as it is.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in sales order it self manually select batches. and in condition records also clearly mention for which batch what is the price, then try,

regards

chr