cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to check XI setting in my existing sever

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I want to check XI setting in my existing sever , as i m new in xi.

I want to know abt SLD , adaptor and alert setting etc

plz help me

Thanks in advance

Edited by: sandeep gautam on Dec 26, 2007 7:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SLD basically has two main area of content:

1. Software Catalog: From the main screen of SLD,choose software catalog.You can view the installed products or software component

2. System Catalog : You can choose Techinical Landscape for viewing the technical systems & business systems for logical systems.

You can check the SLD connection via SLDCHECK (For example check that business systems can be read correctly from the SLD).

For Adaptors,there are many kinds of adaptors.Which adaptor configuration do you want to know?In case you want to know which adapter engine is available you can

1. Log on to the SLD

2. Navigate to the Technical Landscape area & list the technical systems belonging to XI

3. Check the adapter engine of type XI AdapterFramework.

Alert Framework is basically used with BPM. Many time the alerts are configured as process steps in BPM. You can check the alerts which have been generated via SXMB_MONI in a BPM. Not sure what kind of setting parameter you want to know.

Regards,

Jyotish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

What Farooq is said is correct, provide more details.

For now run the tcode SLDCHECK to know the system configuration/connection details (success/error).

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Guru's

> I want to check XI setting in my existing sever , as i m new in xi.

Can you please do let us know what sort of setting you want to check in XI existing server?

Thanks

Farooq.